The Protected Denomination of Origin Priego de Córdoba, is the only responsible of the collection and use of Personal Data, and informs that the data will be processed as per the European Union Regulation (UE) 2016/679. The details of information to be provided for Data Processing are as follows:
- The Purpose of Data Processing: To deal with all users by answering all their questions and queries through this Contact Form.
- Data retention standards: Data can be safeguarded, if there is a common interest to fulfill the purpose of processing. If the purpose of processing is reached, Data retention will be deleted through suitable safety measures, so as to ensure the pseudonymisation of all Data.
- Receivers : Data will not be forwarded to any third party.
- The rights that assist the user
Users have the right to withdraw your agreement in anytime. The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
The Access right, The rights of Correction and deletion, Right to restriction of processing, Right to opposition
- The right to complain: If the user/Data Subject is unsatisfied, he or she the right to submit his/her complain to the Competitive Control Authority, in this case is : the Spanish Data Protection Agency : http://www.agpd.es
If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us at:
– Address : Avda. Niceto Alcalá Zamora – Parque Urbano Multiusos
Pabellón de las Artes, Apdo. correos 118 – 14800, Priego de Córdoba (Córdoba) – Spain
– E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org